- Conduct sales training programs to enhance the selling and negotiation skills of the sales team.
- Design and deliver training sessions on soft skills such as communication, presentation, customer service, and problem-solving.
- Develop training material, including presentations, handouts, and exercises, to facilitate effective learning.
- Assess the training needs of the sales team and customize training programs accordingly.
- Provide guidance and feedback to sales team members to help them improve their sales performance.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in sales techniques and soft skills training.
- Collaborate with other trainers and managers to align training programs with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Proven experience as a Sales & Soft Skills Trainer or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and soft skills training methodologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching abilities.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with different stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business Administration, Psychology, Communication) is preferred.
- If you are passionate about sales and training, possess exceptional communication and coaching skills, and enjoy helping others reach their full potential, we would love to have you on our team
- Must to be certified TOT 10-Must have experience in TNA process